SOLD OUT! Waiting List available.
Please review these guidelines before sending in your application. You may contact Paula at 503-409-0465 with any questions or concerns.
Sunday, November 12, 2017, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Vendors must display and sell original, hand-crafted work. Commercial, imported or wholesale items WILL NOT be allowed. The Bazaar Committee reserves the right to ask vendors to remove said items from your booth.
Registration & Table Selection
Registration forms must be submitted with the appropriate fee. Tables cannot be reserved without the paid fee. Online registration and payment is preferred.
Table prices, sizes and options are:
6’ tables – $18.00 8’ tables – $24.00 12’ corner tables – $36.00
- Please check the Bazaar Event Layout – 2017 for table availability before sending in your reservation.
- NOTE: Some table numbers or sizes have changed from last year – review the layout before making your reservation.
- Table locations are assigned on a first come-first served basis, and will be confirmed via email upon receipt your completed application and payment. In the event that all of your preferred table choices are taken, we reserve the right to assign the next best available space.
- Fees for multiple tables for a single vendor are charged the same per table fees (example: two 6’ tables will be $36.00, one 6’ and one 8’ table will be $42.00)
- Fee includes use of TBS table and 2 chairs. If you prefer to use your own table or other displays, please indicate this on your registration form and note that:
- there is no discount if you choose not to use the table provided;
- you must contain your display within the same space amount of space provided by a TBS table; and,
- if any displays are found to infringe on other vendors or exceed the reserved space allotment you will be asked to move or alter the display accordingly.
- displays may not be more than 5 feet high (from the ground) for tables #4, 5, 6, 7, or 17.
Electricity & Lighting
Please refer to the Event Layout page for information on table locations that may have electrical outlet access. If you would like electricity for your booth, please note your preference on the Vendor Application. Access is very limited and cannot be guaranteed. If you need to use electricity, you must supply your own grounded extension cord.
TBS is committed to environmental sustainability and maintains low lighting in most of the display areas. If you need lighting to show off your displays, then we suggest requesting a table with electrical access. Again, we cannot guarantee your first choice so you should register early in order to improve your chance of getting your first choice!
TBS Gift Shop will be holding a fundraising raffle. No other raffles from individual vendors will be allowed.
If you would like to donate a product for the raffle, please complete the raffle prize description information on the Vendor Application so that we may include it in our advertising and please bring your item(s) to the raffle table during set up.
Set up & Clean up
Tables will be clearly marked with vendor names. Vendor name tags will be provided for vendors and helpers – these are required for entry to the vendor/volunteer hospitality area.
Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm, or
Sunday, November 12, 2017 from 7:30– 9:45 am
- Assistance w/loading and unloading may be available on Sunday.
- Vendors are expected to have their displays set up and ready for business and shoppers by 9:45 am. All aisles and walkways around your assigned table must be cleared of carts, merchandise, boxes, etc.
- Please bring your own tablecloth to cover your table.
- Nothing shall be pasted, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors or other part of the building or furniture. No open flames, such as burning candles are permitted. If you plan to demonstrate your craft, please protect the temple property from damage.
- Dismantling and/or removal of displays should not be done any earlier than 3:00 pm
- You will be responsible for throwing away all of your trash. TBS is a Marion County Earthwise certified facility. Please respect TBS’s efforts in recycling and use the mixed recycling and composting bins when disposing your trash.
**TBS maintains a peanut-free, dairy/parve only environment.**
- The TBS kitchen will have food available for vendors and volunteers only, including coffee, muffins, bagels, cheese and other light snacks.
- You must have a vendor badge clearly displayed for access to the kitchen area.
- Please feel free to bring your own lunch for the day, noting the restrictions above.
Packaging & Cashiering
- Each vendor shall be responsible for handling their own sales and packaging of their merchandise.
- Please bring ample supply of change as the TBS Gift Shop will not be able to accommodate change requests.
- Due to the variety of low cost options available for small businesses to accept credit/debit payments via PayPal, Square, etc., we no longer offer credit/debit processing for vendor sales.
TBS will retain 50% of the registration fee for cancellations after November 1, 2016, and 100% for those received after November 5, 2016. All cancellations must be in writing via email to Paula.
Promoting the Event
TBS makes every effort to promote this event throughout the Salem/Keizer and surrounding community. We will have online and print ads in the following publications:
|· Statesman Journal||· Salem Monthly|
|· Business News||· Festivalnet.com|
|· Jewish Review||· Travel Salem|
|· OregonFestivalGuide.com||· Craigslist.com|
We would love for all of our vendors to help us make this a great event for everyone by helping to promote the event through word-of-mouth advertising!
Please feel free to print and distribute as many of our promotional flyers as you’d like.
We look forward to seeing you there!